14th May 2011, 08:06 PM
jolfin

Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?

sir, i completed my +2 and i am looking forward to join a marine engineering courses.can give the optional marine engineering courses and their durations colleges where we can join this course.please

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  2. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  3. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  4. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  5. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  6. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  7. When are the forms going to be available for Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  10. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  11. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  12. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering -- [New]
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th Class with 66% of marks?
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
12th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?

iam completed 12 last er iam qualifying aieee iam choosing b.tech marine engineering which are best colleges for studying any entrance exam for that and howto apply tell me this number 9848275708 or my email ; [email protected]
19th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?

sir i have passed 12th this year and i have got 58%. i want to do marine engg.then how to apply in this course and where .we have any entres exam in august by imu
please call me on this number 9998836551 and 9558782431.
14th June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just completed my 12th and i am waiting for my college to open and i have opted for B.E Marine Engineering . I am willing to do any courses related to Marine Engineering so that it may be useful for my future . Can you please help me in finding the courses for 2 months ? You can contact me through this number - 8190809317
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?