11th December 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Any scholarships available to do M.E or Ph.D at university of Minnesota?

i am doing my 2nd year BE i just want to do either my ME or ph.d in the university of minnesota... is there any scholarship or financial aid ...my core subject is mechanical and i want to do either aeronautical or aerospace technology....please give me some suggestions about it

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Professor in Toronto University, York University, MIT or Minnesota University after completing PhD in Chemistry from RGIPT, Raebareli?
  2. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured admission in PhD(Astronomy) course in UK?
  4. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  5. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  6. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  7. Scholarships available for PhD(Management) student of Alagappa University? -- [New]
  8. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
  9. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  10. Scholarships for PhD students?
  11. In which college should I apply if I want to do software engineering? I have PCM with IP(Informatic Practice)
  12. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  13. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  14. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  15. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  17. Is there any scholarships available for Ph.D candidates?
  18. Scholarships for PhD in Law candidate of Gorakhpur University?
17th December 2010, 06:38 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Any scholarships available to do M.E or Ph.D at university of Minnesota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my 2nd year BE i just want to do either my ME or ph.d in the university of minnesota... is there any scholarship or financial aid ...my core subject is mechanical and i want to do either aeronautical or aerospace technology....please give me some suggestions about it
The research facilities at University Of Minnesota are really good for Aerospace department.

Definitely there will be some or the other kind of funding given to the graduate students.

The funding may be in the form of scholarships, fellowships, teaching assistants and research assistants.

In case of research and teaching assistant ships, you are going to assist your professor either helping them in taking their classes or helping them in their research work.

Your quality of application determines which kind of funding you will be offered.

Have good academics, project works, technical papers and a decent GRE and TOEFL scores.
These are definitely going to help you.

Apart from these a strong and well written Statement Of Purpose(SOP) and Letters Of Recommendation(LOR) will also play a vital role.

Even though you don't have a good GRE and TOEFL scores you may get admission in the university if you SOP and LOR's are really good and effective.

And you have to apply at least 8 months prior to your admission.

Probably funding may not be given in your first semester but they will definitely offer you for the rest of the semesters based on your academic performance.

All the Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?