13th June 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Biotechnology colleges and cut-off along with their admission procedure

I have just passed my 12th board exam with 70% and in MH-CET I scored 50 marks. I want to do my further studies in B.Sc Biotechnology. So, I want to know about the college and cutoff.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. B.Sc Biotechnology colleges and cut-off along with their admission procedure -- [New]
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. List of colleges for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Belgaum and their admission procedure and criteria
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  13. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  14. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  15. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  16. Procedure to get PG admission in Abroad after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  18. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
24th December 2022, 09:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: B.Sc Biotechnology colleges and cut-off along with their admission procedure

Following are the colleges that offer BSc in biotechnology
Ruia College fees 1033000
SP College Pune
Dr DY Patil arts commerce and science College Pune
MES Abbas Saheb garware College Pune
Virat College Virar
DK Birla College Kalyan
Kbp college Vashi
Jai Hind College Mumbai
KC College Mumbai
Guru Nanak Khalsa College of art science and commerce
RJ college Mumbai
Kthm college Nashik
Kirti College
BNN college Bhiwandi
For the following some collegeswill give admission on the basis of marks 4th in your MHD CD and some might give you admission on the basis of the marks that you have for scored in your 12th standard so with a such a low score of only 50% marks to secure admission in government approved or affiliated college will be very difficult but then I chances for you to get admission in private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?