19th April 2018, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BA with English Honours course. As I am a student of Arts, studying in 12th standard so is it beneficial to do BA in this subject? Please advice me!

29th April 2018, 01:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?

The most important thing is interest in any discipline. If a candidate is interested in any discipline, it is but natural that he will make a career in that discipline. After Bachelor of Arts, you can pursue Master of Arts in English.

Post graduate candidates can apply for National Eligibility Test conducted for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for CBSE NET exam. There is no age limit for Lectureship and but is 28 years for fellowship.

29th April 2018, 03:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BA(English) for 12th Arts student?

Yes, you can study B.A ( English) course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream. You can improve your subject knowledge in Arts stream by pursuing Bachelor's degree course i.e., B.A (English) after completion of your 12th standard. You can find better career opportunities after completion of your B.A (English) course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?