11th July 2012, 08:00 PM
Hemanathm

Best branch in engineering for government jobs in Tamilnadu?

hello,i want to know which is the best branch in engineering for government jobs in Tamilandu

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  2. Where can I get government jobs in Tamilnadu after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Complete details about EEE?
  4. How to apply for government job in Tamilnadu if I am a MCA graduate?
  5. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Which are the current exams for government jobs in Tamilnadu?
  7. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Vacancies in Tamilnadu government? I am interested to get government jobs?
  9. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  10. Which specialization should I choose in M.Tech? What are the career opportunities?
  11. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  12. Which are the jobs available in Tamilnadu Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs available in Tamilnadu Government?
  14. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  15. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  17. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  18. Any government jobs available in Tamilnadu after completing M.Com from Madras University?
23rd August 2012, 10:16 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best branch in engineering for government jobs in Tamilnadu?

There are different branches in engineering - Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Aeronautical, Automobile, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication etc.

Government jobs in Tamil Nadu or for that matter any state in India are available for all the above mentioned discipline. The only difference is that the departments are different for different specialization/discipline for the engineering professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?