23rd November 2017, 04:46 PM
Srilagna bhattacharya

Which is the best college to apply for MBA affiliated or approved by AMIE? What is the role of AMIE in MBA?

Hi, I want to read MBA about HRM. So, I want to know that which is the best for MBA? Affiliated, approved or AMIE?And I also want to know that what is the valuation of this? And in future which is the necessity for the government job and please recommend a good distance college for MBA in Kolkata. Kindly answer me.

26th November 2017, 10:09 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college to apply for MBA affiliated or approved by AMIE? What is the role of AMIE in MBA?

Associate member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) is considered as a degree of engineering by ministry of Human Resource.
AMIE approved colleges get good placement if they score well in University

AMIE approved colleges in Kolkata
>> Academy of Professional Excellence
>> AS Educare Insititute
>> Amity University
>> Attitude management Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?