24th May 2015, 10:19 AM
Varsha chauhan0

Best DU colleges and course after scoring 69% in boards

Sir i am a student from commerce stream from isc board and scored 69% in boards so i just want to now some best DU colleges and courses for which i m eligible

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get for B.A or BSc in Psychology after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Cutoffs of various colleges?
  2. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 93.6% in boards and 39473 rank in JEE mains
  3. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  4. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  6. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  7. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 84 marks in JEE mains?
  8. In which colleges(outside Patna) can I get B.Com after scoring around 70% aggregate and pass marks in Maths?
  9. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  10. Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  12. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 77 in AIEEE and 88.4% in CBSE board
  13. How to get admission in state syllabus after writing 10th exam in CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible for BCA if passed 12th from Commerce stream?
  15. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 67% in SSC board?
  16. Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards
  17. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards
  18. Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?
24th May 2015, 02:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best DU colleges and course after scoring 69% in boards

No I do not think that you are eligible to get admission easily in any courses being a general category candidates.

Ad Delhi University one of the most famous name in the India for the undergraduate / postgraduate courses. There is no entrance test for the admission in the different colleges of university. Admission in the colleges are on the basis of board aggregate.

The cut off marks for the admission in best courses and in any colleges is very high due to large number of applicants. There is relaxation for the reserved category candidates on the cut off marks even extra 3% for the girls candidates. So if you fall in these category it is possible to get the admission.

DU have made some changes for the admission in few courses as it is compulsory to have Mathematics as main subjects for the admission in B.Com and Economics.

To see previous year cut off or for the application visit at www.du.ac.in. The application fee costs Rs. 100 for general category. The forms are available online from 28th May and offline from 5th June. Commencement o admission from 25th June 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?