21st April 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Best stream to study in 11th for 10th candidate?

Hello everyone, I have given my 10th Board exam from ICSE Board. I want to do best course after my 10th in 11th standard. I want to know about the best stream. So, please advice me friends. Thank you!

29th April 2018, 01:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best stream to study in 11th for 10th candidate?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your 11th standard in Science, Arts or Commerce stream of your interest. If you are interested to make your career in Engineering or Medicine field, you have to opt for PCM or PCB Science stream. If you are interested to make your career in the field of Arts, you have to choose Arts stream and if you are interested to become a Chartered Accountant or Accountant, you have to choose Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th standard.
29th April 2018, 03:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Look, there is only three stream available in 11th standard, Science, Commerce and Arts. So, first define your goal or in which sector you want to get settled, and then choose your stream in 11th standard.

According to me, you can take PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in 11th Standard. After taking this stream in 11th and 12th standard, you can go in any sector in future.
29th April 2018, 06:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the streams to pursue after completing 10th are as follows:-
Arts
Science
Commerce
Diploma
Polytechnic
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
29th April 2018, 09:53 PM
ranu shahi

There are three main streams:-
Commerce
Science
Arts

The major subjects covered under Commerce stream are:-
Accountancy
Economics
Business Studies
Mathematics
English
Informatics Practices
Income Tax

The major subjects covered under Science stream are:-
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
English
Mathematics
Biotechnology
Computer Science

The major subjects covered under Arts stream are:-
History
Geography
Political Science
Psychology
Sociology
English
Hindi
Sanskrit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?