5th June 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a 29 years old candidate pursue this course?

I am 28 year old. Can i eligible to study this course?

6th June 2022, 04:02 PM
Commercial Painting

Default Commercial Painting

When you contact us for Cheapest commercial painting in Delhi, you will be linked with a devoted project manager who will serve as your point of contact all through the process. They will be present to address your concerns, answer all your questions, and help you in any way you can need.
6th June 2022, 10:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 29 years old candidate pursue this course?

You have not mentioned about the course regarding which you want the information.

So, kindly mention the detail information so that we can help you.
8th June 2022, 01:57 PM
periwinkle09876

As you have not mentioned that which course you want to pursue but I want to say that every course has its own age criteria so you have to check the age criteria for that particular course in which you want to seek admission.
8th June 2022, 07:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

I think your question is incomplete as you have not mentioned the course of your interest so here I am answering your query considering the case of general course.

Generally, one can pursue any course irrespective of his/her age as far as he/she holds the minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same degree course as not all institutes have age criteria for admission in any particular course and therefore one can say there is no age for acquiring education.

Also, if one is not comfortable in pursuing regular courses due to his/her age than now a days various options are available to pursue the same degree course in online or distance mode which are recognized by necessary regulatory bodies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?