19th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a electronics and communication degree holder apply for IRSEE examination

Can a Electronic and communication degree hold apply for IRSEE examination

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  2. How should i appear for IFS exam? I am a degree holder in electronics and communication engineering
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder? -- [New]
  4. Can a Electronics engineering holder apply for IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any reservation for PG students in IES?
  6. Will there be any percentage of marks requirement in B.Tech for IES Exam?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  9. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for IES Exam being M.Sc Physics student?
  11. Selection of subjects for Indian Engineering Service?
  12. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  13. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  14. Can computer science degree holder apply for JTO exam? What is the syllabus for the examination? Previous years question papers?
  15. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  16. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Can I give IES Exam after completing Engineering in Mechanical?
  18. Will I get be eligible for IES exam after completing my PG in Economics? What is the syllabus of the exam?
3rd December 2014, 09:28 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a electronics and communication degree holder apply for IRSEE examination

Yes, you can apply.
IRSEE is not an exam , but it is one of the service you will get once you clear IES exam .

IES is conducted by UPSC for electrical , ece, mechanical and civil engineering. You should be in the age group 21-30 to be eligible to apply for this exam.
There are very few vacancies considering the number of candidates for this exam, so competition is very high. Exam is conducted in May , once you clear the Main exam , then you will be called for interview. It is both objective and subjective paper.

Exam pattern
General science paper - 200 marks.
Two objective papers -400 marks
Two subjective papers - 400 marks

Interview -200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?