30th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Raselk

Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology

Sir i am from assam and i've just finished my graduation in zoology.my question is that can i registered for c.s?and what is the procedure?as i do not know anything about c.s so can you please tell me what is an articleship and what is the maximum salary after doing c.s. And in assam from where i can register myself for c.s?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  3. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  4. Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?
  5. Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of graduation course in Zoology?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  13. Can I get registered for CS after finishing graduation in Zoology?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  16. Minimum education qualifications required for TTA post in Indian Railways? Career prospects in future?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
9th April 2012, 06:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raselk View Post
Sir i am from assam and i've just finished my graduation in zoology.my question is that can i registered for c.s?and what is the procedure?as i do not know anything about c.s so can you please tell me what is an articleship and what is the maximum salary after doing c.s. And in assam from where i can register myself for c.s?
The Company Secretary course is regulated by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. Candidates who have successfully completed their bachelors degree program from a recognized University, can directly enroll to Executive Program. A graduate gets exemption from the Foundation program. The duration of the Executive program is nine months. The executive program is followed by Professional program and fifteen months Management training. Admission to the CS Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June and December.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

ICSI Headquarters
‘ICSI HOUSE’ 22
Institutional Area, Lodi Road
New Delhi 110 003
Ph: 011-41504444, 24617321-24, 24644431.

one may also refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?