2nd May 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Tech Maths after finishing BSc Mathematics course?

Can I do M.tech in maths after B.sc. in maths. If yes then can you tell me the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  2. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  3. Can I apply for M.Tech Maths after finishing BSc Mathematics course?
  4. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  5. Career scope after B.Sc Maths? Can I apply for Chartered Account course?
  6. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?
  9. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences
  10. How to do M.Tech in Maths in any IIT campus? Any entrance exams related to Mathematics
  11. Am I eligible to reappear in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech if appeared last year? -- [New]
  12. How to join LLB after finishing BSc Mathematics?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics after finishing MSc Mathematics
  14. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  15. Can I study M.Tech environmental engineering after finishing BSc Environmental Management?
  16. Can I do IAS exam after finishing BSc IT?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Physics?
  18. What can I do after passing BSc mathematics with computer science? Is there any way to do MBA after doing BSc Maths? Which course is recommended in MBA?
3rd May 2011, 06:45 AM
neerajshuran

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech Maths after finishing BSc Mathematics course?

dear,you cannot apply for M.Tech direct after doing B.sc .if you want to take abmission in M.Tech then you have to complete your PG(M.sc)and then you have to apply for gate exam.
3rd May 2011, 07:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech Maths after finishing BSc Mathematics course?

For the M.Tech course only candidates from B.Tech and B.E background can apply. B.Sc is not considered equivalent to B.Tech course. However if you clear your M.Sc then you will be eligible for the M.Tech course. The M.Sc, MCA courses are considered equivalent to the B.Tech course. So if you wish to take M.Tech you need to clear your M.Sc too.
3rd May 2011, 08:53 AM
kapil vij

sorry to say dear, but you can't apply for m.tech.
because only the individuals who have done b.tech at graduate level are eligible.

BUt you can go for M.sc or for MBA.
both these stream have their own charm.
best wishes for future
6th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

MAY I DO B.TECH AFTER COMPLETION OF MY BSC(COMP)?
3rd July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what process of join ms-it afer complet bsc. maths. and tell me aporchenaty of job
20th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MAY I DO B.TECH AFTER COMPLETION OF MY BSC(COMP)?
yes you can join B.tech After your Bsc in computer science , one more as a B.Sc graduate you can go to second year directly.

All the best for your bright feature
6th August 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what can i do after my bsc maths to get perfect carre. in math and shuarity of job
16th August 2011, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.tech in maths after B.sc. in maths. If yes then can you tell me the procedure to apply for it?
dear friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for M-TECH course because you have just completed B.SC(math).

If you have to join in M.SC degre .After completion of that course you are eligible for M-TECH but the minimum criteria is masters degree with 50% marks.

There are no age criteria also you can apply it for many times.

For admission to M-TECH you must be cleared the GATE exam.

all the best.
19th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
For the M.Tech course only candidates from B.Tech and B.E background can apply. B.Sc is not considered equivalent to B.Tech course. However if you clear your M.Sc then you will be eligible for the M.Tech course. The M.Sc, MCA courses are considered equivalent to the B.Tech course. So if you wish to take M.Tech you need to clear your M.Sc too.
Can I know the universities those are providing M.Tech for MCA candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?