4th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA and MBA together in Delhi University?

can i do CA andMBA both togetherin Delhi University

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  3. How to join MBA course in HR after completion of Graduation from Delhi University?
  4. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in MBA in Delhi University?
  6. Will I get eligible for the entrance exam of Delhi University while pursuing MBA?
  7. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible for MBA after completing B.Com from Delhi University with 49.3% -- [New]
  9. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  10. Which entrance exam should I write for MBA in Delhi University? I am a 2nd year student of economic hons
  11. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  12. How an I get a government job after doing M.Com from Delhi University and MBA from Symbiosis?
  13. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  15. Percentage required in graduation to do MBA in Delhi University?
  16. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  17. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  18. Am i eligible for the B.Ed program in J&K University? I have completed my MBA with 60% marks.
1st September 2017, 12:05 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA and MBA together in Delhi University?

No, it is not possible to pursue two course simultaneously. So, you are not eligible to get admission in CA and MBA course both.

You are eligible to take admission in only one course.

So, take admission in course of your choice first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?