23rd February 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do NDA with commerce with less thaan 5.8 CGPA?

Can i do N.D.A WITh commerce and less cgpa 5.8 what can i do for it

23rd February 2014, 03:03 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do NDA with commerce with less thaan 5.8 CGPA?

Yeah sure, you are absolutely eligible to apply for NDA Examination. Don't worry about the CGPA because they won't consider cgpa only 12th passing marks is enough to appear for NDA Examination. But you have to secure more marks in NDA Written examination because you have a tough competition on that.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. NDA Exam is conducted for admission to Army wings, Navy wings and Air force wings. As per you are qualification you are not eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force Examination. But you are eligible to apply for Army wings Examination.

Eligibility for Army wings :- You must be completed Intermediate with any discipline of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination. You must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years. No relaxation is applicable. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
23rd February 2014, 06:39 PM
Sukanya.Sasidharan

Smile Re: Can I do NDA with commerce with less thaan 5.8 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes,you can...your cpga is simply a criteria that has to be satisfied to write the entrance exam for NDA..so you have to fill application form for writing the entrance exam for NDA ..and after that on the basis of the mark you scored for entrance exam you will be alloted the seats...
24th February 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I do NDA with commerce with less thaan 5.8 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per you are qualification
you are not eligible to apply for Navy
and Air Force Examination. But you are eligible to apply for Army wings
Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?