13th September 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG diploma in medical after doing BS Hons in Physiology

sir can i do post graduate diploma in medical after doing bs hons in physiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges for m.sc anatomy in Pondicherry
  2. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  3. Scope of graduation in physiology after 12th for medical stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What syllabus should I prepare to join Ph.D in Medical Physiology from AIIMS?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons in Patiala University after completing 12th with Non Medical and now doing diploma in Pharmacy
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  7. How can I become a clinical doctor if I am a BSc Zoology hons?
  8. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc? -- [New]
  9. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can a MD Biochemist apply for DM Endocrinology? What is the fee structure for DM Endocrinology?
  11. Is BSc medical and BSc anatomy and physiology one course or is it different?
  12. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  13. How to become a professor/lecturer of medical college if I am a student of physiology?
  14. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc in Biostatistics-Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  16. Am I eligible for CSIR after doing MSc Medical Physiology?
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Human Anatomy & Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the PG CET syllabus for Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?