20th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to become a professor/lecturer of medical college if I am a student of physiology?

i am a student of physiology.i want to be proffesor/lecturer of medical college.how may be possible it? please help me.

22nd April 2012, 05:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a professor/lecturer of medical college if I am a student of physiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of physiology.i want to be proffesor/lecturer of medical college.how may be possible it? please help me.
The academic qualification required for the post of Lecturer and Professor in a medical college is same but the difference lies in the work experience. Since you are still studying, I am providing you the information regarding the eligibility criteria of a Lecturer instead of a Professor.

In order to become a Lecturer, one must possess the following qualifications:
  • Must hold a post-graduate degree in Physiology along with MBBS
  • Must have three years teaching experience in Physiology in a recognised medical college as resident/ Registrar/Demonstrator or a Tutor.
So, first of all, you will have to become Tutor/ Demonstrator/Resident or a Registrar in a recognized medical college and in order to do so, you must complete M.Sc.(Medical Physiology).
25th June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a professor/lecturer of medical college if I am a student of physiology?

i have given md physiology exam waiting for results ..want to become lecturer in medical colleges

where are posts
7th September 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12, i want to become MBBS lecturer...to fulfill my ambition what will i do? i will be much oblige if you could help me
7th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

if i have no MBBS course but i complete my Msc with medical physiology then can i apply for lecturer post for any medical college?
12th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how toecome medicine lecturer without being a doctor
3rd October 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done MS General surgery and want to become lecturer in medical college.whether three years of residency doing MS will be counted or three years of residency after passing MS will be required.
18th March 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 i want to become a lecturer in physics in top university please explain me the procedure
24th December 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how to become a lecturer or professor after doing bsc with zoology subjest and which subject ishould choose in msc?
20th February 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing msc in neurology can i teach in a medical colleg after doing phd
28th February 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

What qualifications other than MBBS do I need to have to a lecturer at a medical institution?
27th July 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hii i want to become a professor in medical colleges
I m completed my 12th science with b group
I can't join mbbs
So what's another option for become professor in government medical college
5th January 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have passed mbbs and registered is this enough for becoming a lecturer in a medical college?
8th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

MY HOBBY IS TEACHING BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO BE A ANESTHESIOLOGIST SO CAN I BE A LECTURER IN ANY MEDICAL COLLEGE SO THAT I CAN BE A TEACHER AS WELL AS LECTURER AT THE SAME TIME ??
WHAT ARE THE COURSES REQUIRED FOR THAT ??
2nd March 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am an final year m.b b.s student. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET exam ?.. How can I become a lecturer in medical college?
13th April 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of microbiology .how to become a professor in medical college without doing mbbs
10th June 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2. Now I wish I could be a lecturer in medical college.. To make my dream come true what should I do... And too is there any possibilities of becoming human anatomic lecturer
5th August 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am getting admission in Bsc physiology, after that I will do Msc med physiology, my question :may I become lecturer in physiology in medical college after passing Msc med physiology?
11th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm an undergraduate of Human physiology,I'm looking forward to doing my M.sc in medical physiology.Can I become a lecturer after my M.sc?
12th May 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 2nd puc pcmb by78%. I want to become lecture for medical students. What should I study?
7th August 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I want the highest salary after MBBS what should I do?
2nd September 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of biotechnology I want to be teacher for Mbbs students.
So what are the courses which offer me to become a professer in medical college
26th October 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to be a lecturer in medical college ..as I have finished my bsc in cbz combination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?