6th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th standard in 2016 after a gap of 2 years?

I failed 11th commerce in april 2014 now i want to get admission for 12th std regular in pune Can i get the same in this 2016?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CLAT 2016 if appearing for 12th board exams in 2016?
  2. Can I appear in KCET 2016 being B.Sc final year student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  4. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  6. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  7. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  8. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  9. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  10. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Tech from foreign country after having 2 years gap after 12th?
  12. Can I get admission in BMS program if having gap of 2 years after H.S. and secured 68% marks?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  14. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech in IIT if having 7 years gap in B.Tech after 12th?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. Can I get a B.Ed degree from any UGC recognised University?
  18. Am i eligible for IIT JEE with one year gap after 12th?
6th August 2015, 01:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th standard in 2016 after a gap of 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed 11th commerce in april 2014 now i want to get admission for 12th std regular in pune Can i get the same in this 2016?
Sorry to inform you but this is really not possible for any candoidate to join again in 12th standard as a regular student. Yes, there is a way for you to complete your 12th study and that is through NIOS Board. NIOS gives opportunity to that candidate who cannot make it in the Board exams. After passing from NIOS Board you can continue your study (graduation) in any regular colleges of India.

Admission going on for current session 2015. All you need to do is visit this site and follow the instructions given in the page http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
6th August 2015, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th standard in 2016 after a gap of 2 years?

For getting admission in class 12th after 2 years of gap for the session 2016 you have to give proper reason for the gap. If you have good enough reason then you might get admission.

Most of the top schools don't allow gap candidates due their rules and regulations. If you don't get admission then toy have to try open schooling.
6th August 2015, 11:01 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No , you can not take admission in 12th standard directly first of all you have to clear 11th std exam after clearing the 11th std then you can take admission in 12th std.

If you want to join in any new college then you have to take admission in 11th std from the beginning after clearing the 11th std then you will promote to 12th std.

Tips to clear commerce subject :

First of all prepare practical subjects to get good marks.
mainly in Accounting ,Costing, Mathematics ( statistics) . Then prepare for theory paper.
7th August 2015, 12:25 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you failed in commercial stream then there is no problem, you can again 12th board exam in 2016. What you need to do is to get admission in 11th in commerce stream from any affiliated school in Pune.

You can get admission in any of the affiliated school in Pune to any board like CBSE, ICSE etc. You can even appear for the 12th exam from NIOS board also it is also recognized everywhere. Work hard to clear all subjects of 12th and get good marks as it will be beneficial for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?