5th September 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?

Can I get admission in B.sc physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th with science ?? i have scored 54% marks in physics...plzzzzz help me ..

6th September 2015, 02:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc physics hons after scoring the 43% in the board examination.

But it is tough to get the admission in the best university but you can approach for the university or appear in the entrance examination where the admission is on the basis of the entrance.

You can get the admission in the private institute but be careful that the college must be the recognised with the a university which is affiliated with the UGC.
6th September 2015, 12:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Sc Physics hons. after 43% in the board examination. As to get the admission in most of the colleges the minimum required aggregtae is 60% in the PCM.

Even to appear for the entrance examination of the various university have minimum of atleast 50% aggregate. But still you are eligible to get the admission in the private university where the eligibility is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

Other than this you have an option of appearing for the improvement examination to get the better aggregate to get the admission in the best university or colleges.
6th September 2015, 04:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in bachelor's degree in physics honours but not in top universities like Delhi University or Banaras Hindu University as you have very less percentage of marks.

For admission in top colleges of Delhi university, even 90% marks is not enough to get admission but you can get admission in state university college of your state. Visit the different college of your state university to know their eligibility criteria.
22nd February 2023, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 83% for physics in 12. Will I get admission to central universities for bsc physics . If no how much % do I need to get to central university like JMI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?