7th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get OBC certificate at thane? My native place is Nagpur district for last 30 years and I'm staying in Thane

my native place at Nagpur district from last 30 years i am staying at Thane.I want Cast Cert from Thane

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the forms of B.Ed regular course in Thane District in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I get the OBC certificate if my native place is UP and staying in Gujarat?
  3. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  5. How may I register/enroll for CS course? I am LAW graduate and staying at Thane
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
  7. Can I get national certificate made in Thane?
  8. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  9. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  10. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District?
  11. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  12. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
  13. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  14. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply?
  16. How to get domicile certificate for my son in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. How can I get form in Thane? What is the last date of submission in Thane?
  18. From where to get non creamy layer certificate Mahad or Sangali?
19th September 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get OBC certificate at thane? My native place is Nagpur district for last 30 years and I'm staying in Thane

I live in Mumbai for the last 18 years my native place is UP and I am not getting obc from old custom office they are telling us to make it fRom UP as per the governments rule that people would get it from their native place
17th August 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get OBC certificate at thane? My native place is Nagpur district for last 30 years and I'm staying in Thane

how to get my obc certificate if my native is kerala and staying in nagpur?
5th September 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

born in Hyderabad and living 16 years in Hyderabad , Native place Tamil Nadu, where should i take community (caste) certificate.
24th September 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get community certificate from my native place as now i am staying in out of state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?