24th December 2011, 11:07 AM
KUMAR SONU RAJESH

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?

Can i join merchant neavy after b.sc and what position i got.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?
  6. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  11. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  16. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  17. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after doing MCA?
30th December 2011, 06:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUMAR SONU RAJESH View Post
Can i join merchant neavy after b.sc and what position i got.
As you have only mentioned BSc and I have no clue about the subjects in which you did your BSc, neither have you provided the combination of subjects in your +2 level of exam. So, because of the lack of information, I can't say whether you are eligible for Merchant Navy or not but I will definitely let you know about the minimum eligibility criteria to join merchant navy.
  • You must have qualified +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths,to join as an Deck Cadet.
  • You must hold an engineering degree to join the engineering department of Merchant Navy.
29th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?

can i join merchany navy after BSc chemistry i hv passed 12th with PCM
16th February 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)
i have got 44.64% in hsc and 43.55% in ssc.
i m currently pursuing Ty.Bsc(Computer science) from Mumbai University.
can i join Merchant Navy or Indian Navy..
1st March 2012, 12:39 AM
michael_scofield

You can join Merchant Navy after and after your garduation also you apply for Merchant Navy, To join Merchant Navy you need to give the entrance exam of various colleges which offers this degree,There after completing your degree you will be placed in some Shipping company,Initially you will be given training for 1 year after that you will get a Tag(post) on your back and you will be permanant....Its a good choice to join the Merchant Navy ...!!!
4th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Eligible Merchant Navy course
Unmarried male and female Students are eligible .
Students who have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.
For SC/ST Students 25 years is maximum age , these categories are given relaxation of five years.
Age requirement is not more than 20 years.

Post in Merchant Navy for which you can apply
Deck Cadets
Navigating Officers

Best college for Merchant Navy course
T.S Chanakya.
International Maritime Institute
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
Tolani Maritime Institute
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education

Good Luck..!!
24th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)? Which positions I can get in Merchant Navy?
31st March 2012, 11:31 PM
poole

hiii

to join merchant navy after B.Tech
Merchant Navy Details
You cannot join in Merchant Navy, only way is that with your +2 qualification join Deck Cadet and then go for three year training and write the Exam for Higher Posting

Only Mechanical or Marine or B.Sc in Nautical Science can do Merchant Navy
It has Three posting

Navigation
Loading and Off Loading of the Cargo and Safety of the Passenger and the Crew Depends on the Navigation Officer

Capitan of the Ship is the Chief Navigator

Eligibility

Mechanical Engineering,Marine Engineering or B.Sc Nautical Science from Recognized University or Institute

Engineering

-->They are Responsible for Efficient and Smooth Operation of the Ship

-->Take Care of all Engineering Equipment installed on the Ship
31st March 2012, 11:35 PM
poole

sir i have completed b.tech in electrons and communications with 67.46%,intermediate with 66%,ssc with 71%.I want to join in merchant navy. what are the exams i have to qualify??what would be the fee structure??is there any institute in hyderabad??how to prepare for the entrance exam??please guide me
27th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i join merchant navy after completed B.Sc with Math physics nd geology. . . .? Plz guide me....
3rd August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

In 12th i got 45%(open category) and i have completed B.sc(physics) with 60% is there any chances in marchant navy and what will be the position? With the same conditions for B.sc(chemistry)?
30th October 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

cani join engine dept in merchant navy after doing BSC. physics
17th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my b.tech in electrical what position i will get in merchant navy service
26th June 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i m compelet bsc physic&maths and 12th
so can i m join the merchant navy college
after bsc so plzzzz rply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?