10th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Jayjay kumar kaithal

Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 73.50% and B.Com graduation?

Recepacted sir I have 10+2 I.com pass 73.50% and B.com graudution final year student sir how can I join marchant navy so by wich cours I entred in marchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How a B.Com graduate can join Merchant Navy?
  2. How to join merchant navy after passing TYB.Com with first class
  3. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  5. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  9. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  12. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  13. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing graduation?
  15. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
12th December 2011, 04:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 73.50% and B.Com graduation?

Hello Friend.
You have not mentioned the subjects of your class 12. In order to join Merchant Navy a candidate should have completed his +2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) to join as Deck Cadets. Candidate holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer. If you are a +2 with PCM then you can join else you cant.

Regards
4th February 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 73.50% and B.Com graduation?

my son has completed B.com. from mumbai university in march 2011 with pass class i.e. 44%. his DOB is 06.01.1990 how can he join indian navy, army or airforce or merchant navy or indian police force or camandos. if you can help me out . he can make his career and my future
if you can send me full details on [email protected] .
i will be great help to me to send the details as the earliest .
5th February 2012, 09:58 AM
adlsm

You have not mentioned the subjects of your class 12. In order to join Merchant Navy a candidate MUST have completed his +2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) to join as Deck Cadets.

Candidate holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer.
(minimum-55%required in 10+2)
(there should be no backlogs)
max age limit is 25yrs)

official site:
www.upsc.gov.in
visit here for all application details. .
18th February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate in bca in 2009 and 12th 52.2%(pcm) in 2006. can i join merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?