6th October 2017, 02:45 AM
Vishal singh123456

Can I opt for 12th standard exam in state board if failed in CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I have failed in CBSE class 12 exam 2016-17 both in main and compartment exam, therefore I don't want to study in CBSE abroad and I wanted to go for the state board. Is it possible? Can you please answer me back on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  6. CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?
  7. Is it possible to switch to State Board from CBSE board only for class 12th?
  8. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  9. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  10. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  13. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  15. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  17. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  18. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2017, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for 12th standard exam in state board if failed in CBSE board?

It is possible for you get admission in State Board of Education. You can approach any college or school affiliated with your state board to get admission in 11th standard and select your desired subjects.

But you must remember, you will get admission in 11th standard in State Board of Education. It will cause a loss of one academic year completely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?