19th August 2016, 08:47 PM
vijaymeena701

Can I use my domicile of Rajasthan in Maharashtra for HSC and entrance exams?

I am from Rajasthan and i want to know that can i use my Rajasthan's domicile certificate in Maharashtra for my HSC and entrance exams. and if so what I have to do to make it applicable for my further studies
plz inform me fast
quick plz

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  3. Domicile for appearing MHT-CET after HSC from Maharashtra?
  4. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  7. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  11. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  12. How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016?
  13. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  15. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  16. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  17. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  18. How can I apply for Maharashtra HSc Board entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?