17th March 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Which combination are best in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I choose Botany?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Agriculture course. Please suggest me which combination should I choose in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I choose Botany?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc Agriculture after opting for BSc in combination of biotechnology, chemistry, botany
  2. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  4. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  5. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  6. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  7. Which are the BSE subjects in Karachi?
  8. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  9. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  12. Can I apply for MSc Agriculture course after passing BSc Botany?
  13. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  14. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  15. Can I pursue M.Sc Botany after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which other courses are available other than Agriculture for pursuing Masters?
  16. How to choose my subject combination to crack Indian Forest Service exam? I am from Agriculture background
  17. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
15th December 2017, 08:34 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which combination are best in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I choose Botany?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Agriculture:

You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. You can apply for All India Entrance Examination for Admission in B.Sc in Agriculture.

This exam is conducted by ICAR. You can choose Botany in agriculture course.
26th March 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which combination are best in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I choose Botany?

Can I choose maths bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?