10th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new CBSE decision in Gujarat state?

is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new cbse descion in the gujarat state?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  3. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  4. Is studying Tamil mandatory in 9th CBSE at Tamil Nadu?
  5. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  9. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  10. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th? -- [New]
  11. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  12. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  13. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  14. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  15. Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?
  16. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata?
  17. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  18. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
9th April 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new CBSE decision in Gujarat state?

Have any compulsory subject in computer in cbse school Class V to VIII . If have please give the direction how i make lesson plan.
21st November 2013, 08:10 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Default Re: Is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new CBSE decision in Gujarat state?

Not but you are intrested in computer than purchase a C++ book of computer
21st May 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th cbse school n v plan to shift to gujarat board school...but he doesn't know gujarati language...can he opt for hindi language as subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?