26th September 2015, 02:17 PM
pradeepkhandagale

Which course I can take up next after completion of BE with 5.2 CGPA to set a best career in future?

Hi Sir/ Madom,
I've completed my B.E. (E & TC) with a 5.219 CGPA.
I didn't good in my academics. but still i want to do a course related my degree which should be best for my career..... I am really looking forward to get your suggestions and advice to move forward.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for CAT entrance exam?
  2. How should I improve my CGPA after completion of my college?
  3. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  4. Which course should I do in future after completing BSc Agriculture from LPU with 6.5 CGPA?
  5. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  6. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
  10. What are the options available after M.Tech CSE?
  11. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  12. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  13. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  14. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  15. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  16. What are the career options available after completion of graduation?
  17. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
  18. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2015, 12:12 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Which course I can take up next after completion of BE with 5.2 CGPA to set a best career in future?

It is good to see your interest towards the higher education. Higher education will always help in future for further growing the better future.

As you are telling that you have Completed your bachelor degree as B.E. So you should go for the masters.You should go for the M.tech course. This course is related to your previous degree.You must go for the same stream in which you were in the B.E. It will be more beneficial for you.

For the admission in the good and reputed M.tech college, you can appear in the GATE exam. This exam is conducted by the IITs for the admission in the various IITs NITs and other top level institutes for the M.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?