23rd May 2011, 09:51 PM
samreen patel

Course to be taken for career in Petroleum Oil Sector? Names of the colleges in Maharashtra region?

HI , I am in T Y Bsc Chemistry -Biochemistry (3-3)UNITS . I wish to career in petroleum-oil sector, which course i should do? please tell me am i eligible for M. Tech course. can you tell me some college name in Maharashtra region for m tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  3. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector?
  4. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  5. How to get a good job after passing BCA?
  6. Can I do petroleum or electronics communication for masters for B.Tech in electronics and communication in graduation? -- [New]
  7. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  8. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  9. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems?
  10. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  11. What should I do if discontinued PhD after completed M.Sc(Agriculture) and interested in Oil and Petroleum?
  12. Future of Petroleum and related engineering courses
  13. Career in Petroleum Engineering in government sector and starting salary?
  14. Career in petroleum sector after MBA? Which stream to select in MBA to get into this field?
  15. What are the job opportunities in BPCL for students of B.Tech in plastics and ploymer?
  16. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
  17. Which are the petroleum engineering colleges in Kerala?
  18. List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
31st October 2011, 02:19 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Course to be taken for career in Petroleum Oil Sector? Names of the colleges in Maharashtra region?

YOU can go for b.tech in petroleum engineering.
THis has got huge scope.
colleges offering this course in maharashtra:

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
Vivesvaraya Regional Engineering College, Nagpu
Maharashtra Instt.of Tech.124, Kothurd Road,Pune
Nagpur University, Chandrapur Engineering College, Ballarpur Road, Chandrapur
9th November 2011, 07:54 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course to be taken for career in Petroleum Oil Sector? Names of the colleges in Maharashtra region?

dear friend,

you should to complete Engineering from the petroleum branch.
after that you can easily entered into the petroleum sector .
colleges which offers this course
are,Mit,nagpur university and some of others also.
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 08:15 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

best of luck.
17th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i'm a mechanical engineering student.can u tell any oil refinery or oil and gas courses which is having b.tech in mech. engg. as the qualification?
6th January 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Joby Philip. I have studied till S.Y.Bsc computers. I am working as a supervisor in a Eng and Const. company in Abu-Dhabi. Its a oil field const based company. Is there any short time course or distance diploma colleges which I can join in India.
27th February 2012, 11:13 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

YOU can go for b.tech in petroleum engineering.
THis has got huge scope.
colleges offering this course in maharashtra:
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
Vivesvaraya Regional Engineering College, Nagpu
Maharashtra Instt.of Tech.124, Kothurd Road,Pune
Nagpur University, Chandrapur Engineering College, Ballarpur Road, Chandrapu
16th May 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc geology what shall i do futher career in oil & gas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?