12th June 2012, 08:50 AM
swapnil dhakate

Cutoff list of St Vincent Palloti College of Engineering for last 3 years?

plz send me a cut off list for st vincent Palloti cllge of engg. Nagpur for last 3 years..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in VNIT Nagpur through SEEE? How much marks are needed? Any good Autonomous or government colleges in Nagpur?
  2. Cutoff list of government Automobile Engineering College?
  3. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering, Sangli?
  5. Cutoff list of last year for cummin's college of engineering?
  6. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff list of Pune engineering college? I have scored 70% in Mechanical Engineering
  8. How many colleges in Gujarat take admission on the basis of AIEEE?
  9. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  11. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering Sangli?
  13. College wise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff list of medical & engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of KK Wagh College of Engineering Nashik? Cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  16. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 69 marks in PCM
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
28th June 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of St Vincent Palloti College of Engineering for last 3 years?

what is the cut off of st. Vincent pallotti college on engineering,nagpur of electrical branch?
17th June 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of St Vincent Palloti College of Engineering for last 3 years?

which branch will i get in the first CAP round ? will i get Electronics and Telecommunication branch? my score in MHTCET 2013 is 103.
24th May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Igot 18 marks in jee mains 77 percent in boards will i get mechanical in st palloti college
2nd June 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 9 marks in mains and 65% in boards can i get admission in st palloti
4th June 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 47 in mains and 64% in boards(cbse) can i get admission and computer branch?
1st June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 14 marks in jee mains and I have scored 77% in state board can I get a seat of electrical trait in your college
25th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I got 11 marks in jee mains n 72.15% in borads can i get civil branch in your college
25th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% in 12th nd 50 marks in jee will i get a seat for mechanical triat
8th June 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I get 58 marks in MHT CET and 74.31% in boards will I get seat for ETC branch through CAP round
6th June 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

My mht CET score is 77 board score 56% can I get mechanical trade in your college I belong to ST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?