2nd June 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma fulfills the minimum education requirement for B.Ed or not?

I have done a 3 year full time Diploma course in Commercial Practice. Is this qualification enough to pursue B.Ed now? If not, then what else should I study to be eligible for B.Ed?

4th June 2018, 06:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma fulfills the minimum education requirement for B.Ed or not?

=> B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the duration of this course is two years.

=> In order to get admission in B.Ed course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completing 3 year full time Diploma course in Commercial Practice.
4th June 2018, 01:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma fulfills the minimum education requirement for B.Ed or not?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course. The required minimum qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to appear for examination.
4th June 2018, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed qualification the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The course is of two year duration or four semester course and important course for candidate who want to get recruitment as teacher.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination to get admission in B.Ed course.
6th June 2018, 12:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course on the basis of your qualification.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?