1st July 2013, 01:40 PM
guptasanna

Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I am an mba in finance. I want to know the eligibility , admission procedure , fee structure, duration of the cfa course and recognized institutes from where i can pursue this course through corrrespondence.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Ahmedabad for CFA? Admission procedure, fee structure and scope for CFA?
  2. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  4. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  5. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses? -- [New]
  6. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  7. Which institute is best for doing CFA from USA? Procedure, fee structure and age relaxation?
  8. Is Indian CFA better or International CFA? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  9. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  10. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  16. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  17. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
29th August 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I am an mba in finance. I want to know the eligibility , admission procedure , fee structure, duration of the cfa course and recognized institutes from where i can pursue this course through corrrespondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?