2nd November 2016, 05:42 PM
elonito aye

Do I need to have internship experience for pursuing MBA course?

Hello Sir, I am doing my BA in History Major and after completing graduation I want to pursue MBA, so is it necessary to have some experience in internship or other related things before applying for MBA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  2. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  3. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  4. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  5. Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?
  6. Application procedure of internship in top HR companies during MBA?
  7. In which companies can I do internship while pursuing 1st year MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any private or government bank available to apply for internship while pursuing MBA Finance?
  9. Which production company offers internship to MBA HR student?
  10. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  11. How to go for internship from Automobile company? I am pursuing MBA from Pune campus(marketing)
  12. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship being in 4th year of B.Tech? List of companies hiring for internship?
  15. How to apply for summer internship? I am pursuing MBA in 2nd semester -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?
  17. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  18. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
4th November 2016, 04:30 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I need to have internship experience for pursuing MBA course?

You are pursuing B.A (history) and want to go for MBA after completion of graduation degree. No, it is not necessary to have some experience in internship or other related things before applying for MBA. After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for MBA entrance exams without having any experience in internship.

**If you score good mark/ rank in the entrance test then you will get admission in reputed colleges. Following are the list of good entrance exams in which you can appear:

--CAT

--MAT

--XAT and many others
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?