21st February 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility condition and procedure to join Company Secretary? Tuition centers in Kerala?

Can I join Company Secretary course after plus two? What are the eligibility criteria for this course? Is there any government college in Kerala which provide coaching or classes for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best coaching centers for company secretary course in Bangalore
  2. List of coaching centers for Company Secretary in Bengaluru, Karnataka
  3. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  4. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  5. What is the procedure to join Company Secretary course after completing graduation?
  6. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after 12th?
  7. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  8. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D after completion of Company Secretary course?
  11. How to join company secretary course after completing B.Com this year
  12. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  14. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  15. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  16. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  17. How to do CS course after completing post graduation by getting 41%
  18. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?