4th June 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths?

elegibility criteria for bsc hons. in physics / Math

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria in BSc Hons with Physics?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Physics Hons(BSc)?
  3. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?
  6. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  8. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  11. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  13. Difference between BSc Hons and BSc General? How many subjects are there in BSc Hons?
  14. Names of the good colleges for B.com Hons? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for those colleges?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  16. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  17. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can M.Tech be done after BSc Hons?
18th July 2015, 12:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths?

==> Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths as given below.

:: -Candidates having passed 10+2 Examination from any recognized Board in Science with Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and securing at least 65% marks in average obtained in Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics are eligible.

:: In case of SC/ST/PD/Sports category, minimum requirement of marks is 48% in average obtained in the above mentioned three(3) subjects and minimum 40% disability in case of the PD candidates.

** For Sports Category

:: Candidates who have applied under Sports category must submit their Sports Certificates issued by the following authorities with a photocopy of bank challan to the Office of the Secretary, Faculty of Science within June Mid

:: Candidate should be Indian

:: Age of candidate not be greater than 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?