19th July 2017, 10:42 AM
NidhiJain275

Eligibility to get admission in MBBS course at CMC Vellore? When the admission process will be start?

Hello sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh and I belongs to SC category. Please tell me eligibility for admission in MBBS course in CMC Vellore? When the admission process will be start?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  2. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  3. Can I get admission in BDS program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  5. where can i get the application form of cmc vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  7. Admission process for prospective students from Africa in Biostatistics Department of Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore? -- [New]
  8. When will be the date of MBBS Entrance Exam at Vellore CMC?
  9. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  10. What is the criteria to do internship at Vellore CMC?
  11. Previous 5 year Question Papers for MBBS course of CMC Vellore?
  12. What is the fee structure for CMC Vellore for MBBS?
  13. Internship for 12 months in CMC Vellore for MBBS candidate?
  14. How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  17. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  18. Criteria for doing internship in CMC Vellore?
23rd July 2017, 01:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MBBS course at CMC Vellore? When the admission process will be start?

Admission in CMC Vellore is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates who clear NEET exam with top rank can get admission in this medical college for MBBS course.

Eligibility for MBBS course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with PCB subjects.

2. You should have at least 50% marks in board exam.

NEET counselling is going on at present. You should wait for next notification of this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?