7th August 2018, 02:22 PM
skjhadelhi73

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering) in Panjab University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc in Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering from Panjab University. Can you please let me know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can join this MSc course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Electronics) in Panjab University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission?
  5. Is PhD(Philosophy) offered by Panjab University? Eligibility to apply & date of notification?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  7. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  9. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  10. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  13. When the entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh will held for B.Sc Biotechnology? Fee of this course along with application fee?
  14. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course?
  15. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  16. Last date of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University? How to fill the Panjab University, Chandigarh form for MCA entrance exam?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th ICSE to appear entrance exam of Panjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2023, 04:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering) in Panjab University?

Those who have completed graduation in science with atleast 50%aggregrate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible.

Admission criteria
Merit in qualifying exam , subject to eligiblity criteria.

PU- CET (PG) is an entrance exam conducted by Punjab University for admission to its various post graduate courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?