28th June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which field is better for me after completing class 12th with PCM?

hello sir. my name sunidhi my DOB25JAN1996.TIME.8.40PM in varanasi
i complted my class12th with pcm now i want to know what i do which field is better for me plz help me sir

1st September 2014, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is better for me after completing class 12th with PCM?

After completion of your 12th in PCM stream, you can opt any of the following courses for your higher studies :-

-->Chattered Accountancy

-->Hotel Management

-->Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)

-->Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)

-->Fashion Designing

-->Degree

-->BCA

-->BBA

If you are interested in army, navy and airforce, then you can appear for the NDA exam and you can join in the defence services.
2nd September 2014, 04:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which field is better for me after completing class 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir. my name sunidhi my DOB25JAN1996.TIME.8.40PM in varanasi
i complted my class12th with pcm now i want to know what i do which field is better for me plz help me sir
There is lot course available after completing 12th standard in science stream. Here I am providing some best courses for science stream. Choosing the course based on several factors like, Aspiration, Interest etc. So, you based on that you can choose any one of the best course.

Career options after 12th PCM:-
  • B.E/B.Tech
  • B.Sc(Physics,Electronics,Maths)
  • B.Arch (Architecture)
  • B.Sc(Biotechnology),
  • B.Sc(Genetics)
  • B.Pharma
  • Aviation Course etc
  • BCS (Bachelor of Computer Science)
  • BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?