10th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Deepthivenkatesh

Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student

Hello Sir,
I m persuing my last year of engineering in electronics and communication branch and I m planning to do higher studies in abroad. I m confused whether GERMANY is better option or US..... I have heard we need minimum of 30 lakh for completing studies in us and we can't completely depend on scholarships...
After doing MS can we come back to my home land and get better poourtunities....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  2. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  4. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  6. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  10. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  11. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  12. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
17th May 2013, 11:44 AM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student

hi
US is better option.we need minimum of 15 lakh for completing studies in us
you can do part time jobs you can easily solve your financial problems.but now a days getting visa to America little bit tough.but you will good scoring in GRE and TOEFL.this will be easy,in visa interview answering questions carefully.after completing studies can you will come back to your home land and get better job options all the best
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?