12th February 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?

i want specialization in fabrication and characterization of nanowires. how can i apply in germany?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  2. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  4. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  6. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  7. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  8. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  11. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  13. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  15. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  16. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  17. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  18. How can i join PhD with scholarship in Germany? I've completed my M.Sc(biotechnology)
17th May 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?

Hi i have completed my masters with Distinction in MSc Electricl Power Engineering with business from University of Strathclyde, UK. i would like to get scholarship for doing Phd in electrical power engineering. Which university I should choose an din which country? I would like to do it in new zealand. is there any universities in NZ wwhre i can get funding in phd in electrical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?