8th June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?

i am going to complete my mbbs.... n ws interested knwing good medical colleges abraod... as m interested in doin masters in surgery.... plz advice me gd colleges and streams to look into.... nd procedure for scholarships in those colleges if any............ thnkyou

6th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?

i want to apply for a medical college in china. i am studying in class 12 n i am looking for medical colleges in china. i want to apply for it online. how can i do that?
28th September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?

I got 962/1100 in F.Sc.pre-Medical.Now I am seeking about the medical collges that provide scholarship for MBBS.in China.
20th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any govt. college in India which can provide the scholarship for MBBS ?
20th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to get a scholarship to study mbbs in kerala how would i get it?
17th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to getto study MBBS IN INDIA and ABROAD /
26th June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

please give information about scholarship of medical collage in singapure.when the entrance exam of medical collage will be start??
10th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

how an srilankan students studying in india apply for mbbs in india
9th December 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is the safest medical college abroad where atleast five percent students are indian?
9th April 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12 exams i would like to study bio technology in abroad so which collage is safe and best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?