27th September 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in intermediate to become an IAS officer?

Sir,I am rakshitha. I am studying 10th now. I want to become an IAS officer. Which group should I take in intermediate to become an IAS officer? Please reply me sir.

1st October 2015, 12:22 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which group should I take in intermediate to become an IAS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I am rakshitha. I am studying 10th now. I want to become an IAS officer. Which group should I take in intermediate to become an IAS officer? Please reply me sir.
- Its good to see that you are interested in IAS exam. To apply for IAS exam all you need to have is your graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university.

- Your age should not be more than 30 years if you belong to general category. For SC/ST candidate age should be within 35 years not more than that and for OBC 32 years is the maximum age limit.

- Number of attempts for IAS exam: For general candidates : 6 attempts, for OBC 9 attempts, and for SC/ST there is no such limitation.

Selection process:

1. Preliminary exam
2. Written Exam
3. Personal Interview and physical fitness test.

Clearing all the stages will lead you to become an IAS officer in a State.

AS you have mentioned that you are 10th standard so I would advice you to opt for that stream which you are interested in learning. I have already cleared your doubt that there is no such restriction regarding the subject that one has to have in higher studies. You can easily apply for IAS exam once you complete your graduation or when you are in final year of graduation. So no need to worry about the stream to opt in +2 level. Choose that stream which you are interested in as by chance if you don't qualify in IAS exam you have other option left for your future to continue.
15th April 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam now I am studing in 10th.plese reply what should i do so that I will attend prevails, mains, interview and finally become a civil servant of the society As an IAS officer
22nd May 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected madam/sir, I want to become an IAS officer . so what is the pathway to achieve it for serving the society. Please reply to me yours most thankfully ,Harshitha .
15th April 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am proud to be an Indian and it's my aim or I can say my dream to become an IAS officer
So it's my humble request to you to reply us which is the most important group to choose as it would become a root to our dream
Yours faithfully future IAS
26th August 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am studying seventh now can i take MPC and after that b.tech and become engineer and then apply for UPSC. please answer me earlier
6th September 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Respect madam/sir I am manoj rathod I am studying 10th now I want to become IAS officer which group I have to take in intermediate tell me sir/madam
26th September 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am studying 10th class now. I want to become an IAS officer.I want to take humanities or MPC in inter. Which one would be best. Is humanities subject is available in inter 1st year. If I would take MPC in inter can I apply for UPSC exam. If yes then how? Please reply to my question as quickly as possible.
With faithful one future IAS officer
16th March 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Kindly request to respected sir and madam iam geetha dheeravath .from my childhood dream is to become an IAS officer and serve my nation honestly so, which group is better to choose in intermediate and degree .please reply to my question .iam just in confusion
17th April 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 10th standard. Which group i should take in inter to become an IAS officer and serve,help for the poor
12th May 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which group is useful in inter to became an IAS officer????
12th July 2020, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Which group take intermediate to become An ias officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?