6th September 2012, 01:26 PM
pravat kumar swain

How to become a Police Sub Inspector after doing bachelor in business administration(BBA)

dear sir, i am pravat kumar swain doing bachelor in business admistration(BBA).i want to know that bba is accept to become police sub inspector.plz inform to my [email protected] gmail a/c then i shall be obliged.thank you

28th December 2012, 06:39 PM
ajayky2025

Default Re: How to become a Police Sub Inspector after doing bachelor in business administration(BBA)

pravant you can apply in S.I. Aftar complite your any bachlor degree.
11th January 2013, 07:32 AM

Default Re: How to become a Police Sub Inspector after doing bachelor in business administration(BBA)

hello sir my question is how to become a PSI. i'm complete a T.y.bsc so what can i do to join PSI. please inform me on [email protected]
11th January 2013, 07:43 AM

prnam sir ji ,
sir i'm complete a T.y.Bsc so what can i do to join PSI please give a information about that on [email protected]

jay hind
16th January 2013, 09:24 PM

Respected sir, iam deepak.i just completed my graduation...my great ambition is become a SI of police......how can i apply for this post?please kindly help me sir......
10th March 2013, 10:26 PM

Sir I'm a bsc student and plz help me for my possibilities for the post of sub inspector in Bangalore..plz help me with ur knowledge..my email id is [email protected]
20th March 2013, 11:03 PM

i want to become a DSP in delhi police plz tel me a ful procudure please...sir
and my email id
please sir i need u..and plz give me ful procedure
21st March 2013, 02:40 AM
yumnamgirish

Originally Posted by pravat kumar swain View Post
dear sir, i am pravat kumar swain doing bachelor in business admistration(BBA).i want to know that bba is accept to become police sub inspector.plz inform to my [email protected] gmail a/c then i shall be obliged.thank you
hello

For police sub inspector, generally the SSC usually take entrance test, or some time it is conducted by the state department

Minimum eligibility is 3 year any type of dgree

Physically fit required.

after all hard work will always favour you.

with best wishes
girish
25th April 2013, 01:29 AM

Hello Sir..!
I want to police sub Inspector PSI then wht can i do ? I also complte gradution in B.B.A. I have also state level sports certificate and i'm phisically fit..soo plz sir give mee information on my e-mail adress [email protected] or my contact num. 919724965333.
I hope you will givew mee right Direction.
15th July 2013, 12:57 PM

is bba degree vlid for s.i in delhi police from smu..
13th August 2013, 12:18 AM

pls any1 tel me that is course completion certificate is enough for applying police sub inspector selection??
14th December 2013, 12:53 PM

ma percentage is 52% and i come under general merit.am i eligible to apply for psi examination?
23rd March 2014, 11:40 AM

i have done graduation from multimedia and animation can i eligible for sub inspector
10th April 2014, 10:04 PM

I finished my bcom degree sir, and I want to become the inspector of police dapartment sir... Please give me futher details for the same sir
11th May 2014, 01:21 PM

Sir my name is Jay Bhatt i want to do bachealor degree in Hotel Management after dat can i join police....and i also have 3 tatoos on my two hand so are the allowed??
17th August 2014, 08:29 AM

respected sir, i have completed my be with arreas, did course complete certificate is that enough to apply for si post? plz let me know
24th May 2015, 01:24 PM

I need to study BBA after 2. But I opted humanities in 2. can I take BBA course
30th May 2015, 11:37 PM

I m Sam rian ,I have just pass out class 12 from case I want to do bba from techno India .Is it good for me and for my future shall I get good salary ? I m in now great confused for please suggest me what will I do for my good future?
6th March 2017, 03:43 AM

I have done my BSC in hotel management
Can I apply for sub inspector ?
Please guide me. [email protected]

Regards :
Prashanth
27th August 2019, 06:29 PM

Respected sir, I have completed my BSC in hotel management and I want to apply for PSI....can you please guide me.
8th August 2020, 12:58 AM

Aicte approved graduation was elegible to up
sub inspector