4th March 2011, 08:42 PM
santoshini annapurna

How can a girl join Airforce or Army after completing Architecture Course?

i wanna join the army or airforce after i complete my architecture wat are the chances to get in with architecture background only ......for a girl...

5th March 2011, 09:20 AM
mannubhu1

Default Re: How can a girl join Airforce or Army after completing Architecture Course?

It really has nothing to do with your gender (or your ability to sit for a long time). As long as you are a high school graduate and have no physical or legal problems there really should not be a problem. And the best thing about the Air Force is that damn near all career fields are open to women, unlike the other service components where they feel women should not be doing some jobs.

For joining Airforce you will have to give UPSC exam. for more details you can visit-

http://indianairforce.nic.in/

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
5th March 2011, 10:03 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How can a girl join Airforce or Army after completing Architecture Course?

well there is no architecture background in ARMY OR AIRFORCE .

but there are some ways girl can join army :

SSC(NT)(Women)

19 to 25 yrs for Graduates

SSC(T) (Women)
20 to 27 yrs
Engg Degree in notified Discipline
13th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i am very interest to join in indian air force but i dont have good eye sight can i join in the air force after completing my btech, give instructions how pepare for exam please this email address [email protected]
20th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

heloo this is shikha here . im doin biotechnology right now so as u may know that im from NT side so can u plz brief me out whethr i can go for it n how
i would be in ur debt
thankin you
[email protected]
20th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

ARE THERE ANY MILITARY COLLEGES FOR GIRLS TO OBTAIN THE MILITARY TRAINING & DISCIPLINE AFTER COMPLETING 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA?
22nd May 2011, 12:03 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Today girls are joining almost every sector, so its the matter of proude that you have decided to get in indian army or airforce.
That's the spirit, 'if there is will, there is way'.
Upsc (union public service commission), conducts CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES) twice in a year.
CDS 1st in the month of mid february, and CDS 2nd in september.
Eligibility criteria to appear in CDS-
*Candidate should be graduate from affiliated university with min. Aggregate 55%, or equivalent in any stream.
*Age limit-19-23yr. On 1st july of exam year.
If you are from non technical stream then after qualifying CDS you will have to opt army wing, among air and navy, because to join air and navy force you should have technical (maths), stream.
Here is the detail on CDS 2nd-
*Notification date-30/4/2011
*Last date to submit the form offline and online-30/5/2011
*Date of exam-18/9/2011
for more information you can visit the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
11th July 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any age relexation for girls in cds or any other government services?
12th July 2011, 04:56 PM
fazlu
Member+

sorry girls can't join the army.only unmarried male are eligible for that.
this require minimum 12th std.
4th October 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, this is ruchika here.i m pursuing b.tech in computer science and now i m in 5th sem. i m interested to join indian air force.so i just want to know what's the eligibilty criteria for it and details about the branch in which i will work and about the test that i have to givemeans all that procedure to join IAF.sir,is it good for girls?? i will be very thankful to you if you provide me the right path because it is my one of the biggest dream of my life.and also one more question,what's physical requirement in seletion process.waiting for your reply.its a humble request to you.THANK YOU''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''
13th October 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl join Airforce or Army after completing 10 2?
12th November 2011, 01:55 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hello,
Today girls are joining almost every sector, so its the matter of proude that you have decided to get in indian army or airforce.
That's the spirit, 'if there is will, there is way'.
Upsc (union public service commission), conducts CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES) twice in a year.
CDS 1st in the month of mid february, and CDS 2nd in september.
Eligibility criteria to appear in CDS-
*Candidate should be graduate from affiliated university with min. Aggregate 55%, or equivalent in any stream.
*Age limit-19-23yr. On 1st july of exam year.
If you are from non technical stream then after qualifying CDS you will have to opt army wing, among air and navy, because to join air and navy force you should have technical (maths), stream.
Here is the detail on CDS 2nd-
*Notification date-30/4/2011
*Last date to submit the form offline and online-30/5/2011
*Date of exam-18/9/2011
for more information you can visit the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
4th January 2012, 04:01 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by santoshini annapurna View Post
i wanna join the army or airforce after i complete my architecture wat are the chances to get in with architecture background only ......for a girl...
HI,
You can join Indian Air Force after completing B.Arch.
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-02.06.2012
Last date of receipt of form:-02.07.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-16.09.2012(SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
14th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work can i expect as an architect in army or airforce or navy?
14th January 2012, 01:44 PM
mansi0188

as an architect , what kind of work can be expected in the army or airforce or navy?
26th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how can a girl join indian army after doing b.arch
26th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

this is neha.........,
i want to join indian army after completing B.Arch.so will you give me the advice what i have to prepare to join indian army plz.....
i shall be highly thankful to you.
12th December 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it really compulsory to do B.tech to join Air force or graduates in any fields are eligible to join Air force?
27th December 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are military colleges for girls in maharashtra after 12th science passed out ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?