29th March 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I cancel registration of JEE mains offline exam if I have registered for it already? Is it possible to get the money back?

How can i cancel registration of jee mains exam offline on 03.04.16. Could I get my money back? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

29th March 2016, 04:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I cancel registration of JEE mains offline exam if I have registered for it already? Is it possible to get the money back?

Sorry, it is not possible to get the money back paid for registration of JEE Main examination at this time as now the admit card have been made available.

Yes money is refundable in case of multiple payment for a single registration caused due to technical and banking problems.

For more details about the refundable scheme and other details associated to JEE Main you can refer to its official link i.e; www.jeemain.nic.in.
29th March 2016, 10:53 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I cancel registration of JEE mains offline exam if I have registered for it already? Is it possible to get the money back?

Sorry but it is not possible to get back the money. One more thing you cannot cancel your registration now. If you don't want to appear in it then just do not sit in the exam. There is no way to cancel the registration or get back the money, it is impossible so forget about it.
15th March 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a 1 student and I filled the main form by giving the year 2017 but with my own Adhara card no. But as they want roll no. I don't have that now will I be able to give the paper next year when I would actually do 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?