12th November 2016, 01:44 AM
vanshika999

How can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to join the J.J Institute of Applied Arts. I want to know how can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  2. How can I get a job in the Embassy after the completion of class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  3. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to become a District Magistrate? Which exam do I need to write?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. What is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application?
  12. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  13. How can i do Architecture course after tybsc with physics?
  14. How can I join the Indian Army in the Medical field? What is the qualification criteria required?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  16. How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?
  17. Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?
  18. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
14th April 2022, 07:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write?

J. J. Institute of Applied Art is affiliated to University of Mumbai and offering the BFA course. Admission to BFA course in J. J. Institute of Applied Arts after 12th will be based on merit score.

Eligibility Criteria
- You must have passed (10+2) or HSC examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute.
- You need to appear MH-AAC-CET entrance examination for admission to BFA course.

Important Dates of MH-AAC-CET Entrance
- Application Forms Available From : 7th April, 2022
- Last Date of Application : 28th April, 2022
- MH-AAC-CET Entrance : 13th May, 2022

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.doa.org.in
- Fill the application form online.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Print the submitted application for your reference.

Specialization in MFA Offering by J. J. Institute of Applied Arts
- Illustration
- Typography
- Photography
- Computer Graphics
- Exhibition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?