4th November 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?

Respected Sir, I have lost my data such as the Registration number, password and Email details. Can you please help me get every data back because it is very important? Please help me.

6th November 2016, 09:24 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have lost my data such as the Registration number, password and Email details. Can you please help me get every data back because it is very important? Please help me.

^ Check your registered e-mail id and registered mobile number, if you forgot your user id and password.
^ When you register yourself an email and sms generate through the official website.
^ You can check them in your message inbox or registered e-mail id inbox.

So, you can open your email id.
7th November 2016, 04:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?

Quote:
If you lost your registration number and password of SSC than you can check your mail. When you fill SSC form the team of SSC generate a message regards successfully registration of your exam application. So there you can easily get your Registration Number and password in your mail id. But in case you also lost your mail id data, than you can get your registration number from the fee pay slip which you paid in Bank.
After getting registration number go to the official site of SSC and search for a link written forgot password. Click on there and they will ask you for registration number, Date of birth, Captcha written below and after fill these details you will be get your password of that registration number. And you can easily access your account made on SSC website. That's all.
16th November 2018, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?

I have transaction id and password but I cannot login as I have lost my email id,
4th September 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i lost my registration no how can i get back i lost my mail data also i hve no fee slip
30th January 2021, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i lost my ssc registration email id and phone number. My registration number is 71000134939 and my contact no is 9863435304 please help me sir
18th February 2021, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

My SSC account email id and mobile number is lost please help me my account is not logging
23rd July 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I didn't create ssc account yet.. When I'm try to create new user account for some ssc job application the website responded related data already.. Meanwhile i never apply yet for ssc any comment
26th August 2021, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

SUBJECT -MTS & SSC STENO PHOTO DATE CORRECTION

MY NAME SUMIT KUMAR, REGISTRATION NO. 83000159154, BEFORE SOME TIME, I HAVE APPLIED THE FORMER OF SSC MTS & STENO GRAPHER IN WHICH SOME BIG MISTAKE HAS HAPPENED AND THE FORM HAS BEEN FINAL SUBMITTED, I WANT TO MODIFY IT BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO, THAT IS THE QUESTION OF MY LIFE, SO I REQUESTED YOU TO KINDLY PROVIDED ME THE OPTION TO MODIFY MY APPLICATION, THEN YOU WILL BE VERY KIND, THANK YOU.
27th August 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my mobile and forget registration no password email ID and I don't have that mobile number help me how to get my registration back
26th September 2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i lost my registration id and mobile number also ,how can open my id please help me
30th September 2021, 08:11 PM
Shamaila parween

If you are listed your ssc password and email ID then check your mail.
When you register yourself an email and sms generate through the official website.
^ You can check them in your message inbox or registered e-mail id inbox.
4th October 2021, 02:43 AM
Shamaila parween

If you lost your data such as registration no. Or password of SSC than check your mail . You can fill the form of SSC there you will get massage regard successfuly registration of your form.there you can get easily your registration no. And password of SSC.
After getting registration number go to the official site of SSC and search for a link written forgot password. On the other way you can Click on there link of forget password and they will ask you for registration number, Date of birth, Captcha written below and after fill these details you will be get your password of that registration number.
13th October 2022, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?

Quote:
Sir I have lost my mobile and forget registration no password email ID and I don't have that mobile number help me how to get my registration back
pls help me how can I find my ssc registration number & password and other data.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?