16th September 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in interior designing after completion of B.Tech 1st year

Could you tell me if i can join in interior designing after completion of my b.tech 1st year? I couldn't be able to do my engineering subject, so i am interested in doing this course, so will i be able to do or not?

15th December 2017, 07:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in interior designing after completion of B.Tech 1st year

If you are not interested in pursuing B.Tech course you are eligible to pursue interior designing course.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50%.

So, you can appear in examination such as AIEED and NIFT to get admission in the course.
15th December 2017, 07:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in interior designing after completion of B.Tech 1st year

Yes,candidates completed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the interior designing course.

So, if you want to get admission in the course you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by institutes to get admission in the course.

The duration of the course is three year and is a bachelor degree course. Some of the premier institute which offer the course is :- NIFT, Sikkim Manipal etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?