5th January 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for AIEEE?

i mean how i start preparation and also. end this under 10 days.

15th May 2015, 02:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This exam was conducted earlier to select the candidates for undergraduate courses in Engineering to different institutes like National Institute of Technology, IIITs, government engineering colleges etc.

But this exam is not conducted nowadays. Instead of this exam we have now Joint Entrance exam.

This exam has two stages:

1. JEE Mains.

2. JEE Advanced.

The first stage that is JEE Mains is conducted by CBSE and is equivalent to AIEEE. 10+2 % of marks also plays a vital role in selection.

Ranks in JEE Advanced helps in getting admission in IIT.

Preparation Strategy:

This is not possible for anyone to complete preparation of this exam in just ten days. So do not even think to crack this exam with just ten days preparation.

Questions are from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.

For some candidate even two years of coaching at top institutes is not enough to clear this exam.

But its not so tough also, you need to be hard working towards the subjects and a smart worker with good dedication towards your goal.

First develop good basic concepts of each and every topics of above mentioned subjects, then practice numerical and multiple choice questions as much as possible. See previous years papers for better analysis of what type of questions are asked in this exam.
13th March 2016, 01:00 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: How can I prepare for AIEEE?

AIEEE defines for All India Engineering Entrance Exam. Now this exam is not conducted . On this place Joint entrance exam (JEE) is conducted.
The requirement for this exam is to clear 12th with PCM. This exam will help you to take addmission in the IIT colleges of india. There are two exams of JEE mains and JEE advanced. JEE mains is equivalent to AIEEE.
There is 90 questions in this exam with three subjects physics ,chemistry,Maths. 30 questions from every subject. There is +4 marks of every right question and -1 mark for every wrong answer. All questions are objective type.
But the level of questions is very tough , so it is not possible to crack the exams in just 15 days. You have to work hard to get the better result. The exam is based on deeply 11th and 12th books. The overall ranking of JEE is anounced on the base of 12th marks and JEE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?