20th January 2012, 12:23 AM
rashmi venkatappa

How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?

how can we join the m.tech after completing bsc in electronics, maths ,computer science...do we want to attend any entrance exams???

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  5. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in CSE after completing BSc in computer science
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  11. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  12. Can I attend TET exam after completing BSc computer science?
  13. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. Should I attend the TET eligibility test after completing BSc computer science?
  16. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc? -- [New]
  17. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
20th January 2012, 02:48 AM
Sikkkka

Default Re: How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?

Hello Rashmi....!
Sorry u can't do m.tech after b.sc.
Ya u could enter easily in m.tech after post grdauation...
There is GATE entrance exam always held in feb's sunday n plz apply in sep or october.
U could also enter by appliying through university n colleges form which is based on merit list.firstly preference is given to common entrance exam gate score,after that merit base
20th January 2012, 07:39 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?

Yes. In order to get admission for M.Tech course, you need to crack GATE Exam which is going to be conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) jointly.

Depending upon the performance of the candidate in GATE Exam, you will be given admission for M.Tech course in different colleges.

But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of your B.Sc course in the sense you are not eligible to join M.Tech course after completion of your B.Sc course.

But, still it is possible for you to join M.Tech course. But, it will take more time. Let me explain you clearly.

-You can join M.Tech course if you do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc. If you do this, 3 years of academic career will be spent by you for the sake of B.Tech degree.

Another way to join M.Tech course by you is by completed Post Graduation with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / equivalent programs. If you do this, just 1 year of your academic career will be spent extra when compared with the candidates who have joined M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech course.

So, better to follow second choice to join M.Tech course if you have a profound interest to go for M.Tech course. Otherwise, you can try for job opportunities after completion of M.Sc or any Post Graduation.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Post Graduation and final year of Engineering course are also eligible to appear for GATE Exam.

So, have good preparation to this exam and appear for this exam in the final year of your Post Graduation. Wish you all the best.

For updated information on GATE Exam, you can visit
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
20th January 2012, 08:42 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Right after the completion of B.Sc you can not take admission in M.tech.

To get admission in M.tech, one need to crack GATE exam.

It is an all India exam conducted on the first sunday of February every year.

And to apply to GATE, you need to have any one of the following criteria.

1. Have a B.tech degree from a recognized university.

OR

2. Have a master degree (M.Sc/MCA) in Mathematics / Statistics / Chemistry/ Computer Applications / Computer Science/ equivalent.

But you did not have any one of the above criteria.

So you are not eligible, but you will be eligible after aquiring any one of the above.

And for you the second option is the best and after completing M.Sc or be in the final year of M.Sc, you can apply for GATE 2014.
20th January 2012, 10:50 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
M.tech is a course which can be abbreiviated as Masters in technology. This course is actually a post graduation course for engineering graduates. To join in this course you must appear and clear an exam named GATE. On clearing this exam you can join M.tech in any of the universities in India based on the marks you obtain in GATE exam.

To be eligible to appear in GATE exam you must have completed a 4 year graduation course which means that you must be a engineering graduate i.e. You must have completed BE or B.tech.

As an arts and science graduate you are not eligible for now to appear in GATE exam. You must do a post graduation course(M.sc, MCA or MBA) after finishing B.sc. After finishing your PG, you will be eligible to appear in GATE exam.

As you are not specific about your degree i think you have not started your graduation. So i would suggest you to join B.tech or BE course as your UG course.
20th January 2012, 01:29 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.Sc you want to go for M.tech..

To get admission in M.tech course you have to qualify in GATE exam.

And to appear in GATE exam you need to fulfill some eligibility criteria:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in fields like- BE/B.tech/B.Arch
Or,
Candidate has to complete the post graduation in fields like- MBA/MCA/M.Scetc.

2.Final year candidates can also apply for GATE exam.

3.No age limit

4.No number of attempts restriction.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in GATE exam.

As you have done B.Sc course then you are not eligible for GATE exam yet.
To appear in GATE exam you have to complete the M.Sc course.

All the best.
20th January 2012, 05:06 PM
Sharma sujeet

Yes. In order to get admission for M.Tech course, you need to crack GATE Exam which is going to be conducted by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) jointly.

Depending upon the performance of the candidate in GATE Exam, you will be given admission for M.Tech course in different colleges.

But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of your B.Sc course in the sense you are not eligible to join M.Tech course after completion of your B.Sc course.

But, still it is possible for you to join M.Tech course. But, it will take more time. Let me explain you clearly.

-You can join M.Tech course if you do B.Tech course after completion of acdemic career
20th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Sharma sujeet

-You can join M.Tech course if you do B.Tech course after completion of acdemic career.
29th February 2012, 03:03 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

No,you are not eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of your B.Sc course in the sense you are not eligible to join M.Tech course after completion of your B.Sc course.
you to join M.Tech course. But, it will take more time. Let me explain you clearlyYou can join M.Tech course if you do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc. If you do this, 3 years of academic career will be spent by you for the sake of B.Tech degree.Another way to join M.Tech course by you is by completed Post Graduation with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / equivalent programs. If you do this, just 1 year of your academic career will be spent extra when compared with the candidates who have joined M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech course.
29th February 2012, 03:07 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

No,you are not eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of your B.Sc course in the sense you are not eligible to join M.Tech course after completion of your B.Sc course.you to join M.Tech course. But, it will take more time. Let me explain you clearlyYou can join M.Tech course if you do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc. If you do this, 3 years of academic career will be spent by you for the sake of B.Tech degree.Another way to join M.Tech course by you is by completed Post Graduation with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / equivalent programs. If you do this, just 1 year of your academic career will be spent extra when compared with the candidates who have joined M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech course.
24th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Since by reading above article i came to know after B.sc PG degree is needed ,but after PG degree do still i need to give entrances
10th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

now iam first year bsc studendif i get job and then can i do my mba by correspondance
25th July 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

can we do m tech after completing B sc degree in physics mathematics and electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?