16th July 2012, 11:26 AM

How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering

hello sir,

I am K.Rajasekhar Reddy completed B.Tech in the stream of Electronics and Communication Engineering with aggregate of 77.05%.I am interested to do job in core industries,so please suggest me how to get job in core industries (or) refer me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  4. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  5. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in core industry? I am an electrical and electronics engineering fresher
  7. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  8. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  10. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  11. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  12. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  13. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  14. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  16. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
1st January 2013, 12:01 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir,

I am K.Rajasekhar Reddy completed B.Tech in the stream of Electronics and Communication Engineering with aggregate of 77.05%.I am interested to do job in core industries,so please suggest me how to get job in core industries (or) refer me.
Dear Aspirant,

That is very nice to hear Reddy.Yes you can do the core side jobs.we have many opportunities.

For Example:

• DRDO
  • ISRO
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • ECIL
  • SERVO
  • IntegratedChip Companies

And many more.

There are a lot of jobs available for the ECE students.So dont worry the above list is the top list of companies where you can do your work.

But getting into that company's take great amount of hardwork and passion.To get into that company's those people keep entrance exams.If you clear that you can get into that company's.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
5th March 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering

I am a student of B.Tech third year. My stream is Electronics and Instrumentation. I want to get a job in any core company. Please give me some suggestions about the companies so that I can start preparing from now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?