6th September 2012, 10:58 PM
padmalochana.p.m

How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?

im doing b.sc biotechnology i want to do mba in biotechnology please suggest me some best universities in india..i heard that amity is best for mba biotechnology please tell me the procedures to join mba and what and all entrance exams i have to take??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  7. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  8. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University
  13. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  14. How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?
  15. How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology
  16. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
7th December 2012, 12:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?

Amity University as well as Pune University is suitable for pursuing MBA in Biotechnology. Admission to the course is done on the basis of national level entrance exams or University specific entrance test. Pune University carries out admission on the basis of AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA), GD and interview. CAT, MAT, or GMAT score is enough to seek admission in Amity. University website contains detailed information regarding admission.
3rd October 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?

I am student of bsc with math hons after bsc i want to do mba how can we take addmison in best govermental college
3rd October 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am stndent of bsc with math hons i want to do mba so how can i take addmison in best govermental college
22nd October 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

am the final yr in bsc biotechnology and will pas out in 2014.given my cat in 2013 .wil this cat result b applicable for admission in 2014 in amity university for the mba in biotechnology course?
24th December 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice to move in other fields after doing bsc biotechnology?
12th March 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

CAT MAT GMAT OR AIMS exam is needed to seek admission in amity university
19th July 2016, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

which are the entrance exam to be held to seek admission mba in biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?